DYMO LabelManager®260P Review
As the Chief Juggler at Buttoned Up, I run our small Michigan office. I was asked to try out the DYMO LabelManager®260P. So that’s what I did.
< h4>DYMO LabelManager®260P Review:
First, let me just say that I love label makers in general. The idea you can type something and ‘ta da’ out pops a neat, adhesive label, is just wonderful to my Virgo organizing sense. So I was happy to oblige (giddy would be a good description).
I opened the package and was very surprised. I’m a petite gal and most label makers are made for King Kong, and shaped like a small toaster. This one was shaped perfectly – it was contoured so my hand fit around it nicely. It wasn’t a small box at all, and pretty lightweight, but not cheap plastic feeling. Plus it fit in my smaller desk drawers – a plus in my book – handy, but away.
I had fun labeling my office. One thing I liked was that the actual label had a backing that had a split down the middle so you peel off one side, then the other. Makes it really easy to use and easy on the finger nails! I also liked that the display is very large, and it’s very simple to change and modify any label – plus you can save up to 9 frequently used labels. The symbols and clip art that comes with it is more extensive than the model I have been using.
Using the DYMO 260P was like texting on a phone, pretty easy and almost second nature! It looks expensive (not some crazy color, silver, black and what I call Tiffany Blue buttons); it handled well – kind of like driving a Lexus after a Mini!
I think you may like this! DYMO LabelManager®260P is available at most office supply stores. Below are the features!
• Large 1.18″ x 2.36″ screen displays two lines of label text
• Graphical display lets you see text effects on screen before you print. This means no more guessing what the label will look like. What you see is what you get!
• Work faster with an improved user interface that displays all menu options onscreen without scrolling, and includes intuitive icons for formatting options
• Customize labels and add emphasis by choosing from 3 fonts, 6 font sizes, one of the many styles, and one of 8 different box styles or underline
• Uses DYMO D1 labels in 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″widths
• Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery – the same technology used in mobile phones and laptops
• Eliminates the AA battery inconvenience, waste and disposal
• 9-label memory and “save text” feature
• Print up to 10 copies of the same label
• Enter text quickly using the familiar ABC-style keyboard
• Quick access to special symbols including punctuation and currency
Disclosure: This is sponsored content and we have been paid to do this post. That being said, we do not blog about anything we do not believe in and DYMO did not edit our post or direct our content in any way.