Product Review: Simple Twists On The Familiar Make A Big Difference
Of course I love organizing products!
So when the folks at Smead talked to us about doing a product review of file related items, I was excited to give them a try. What I didn’t expect was to love them as much as I do! Sometimes just a SMALL CHANGE can make a BIG DIFFERENCE and that is exactly what these two items do:
1. Smead Stadium File™
This expanding file is TIERED (the small change) that makes a huge difference when you need to see files and keep them handy on your desk.
2. Smead Supertab® File Folders
These are not your ordinary file folders. They have DOUBLE THE TAB SPACE TO WRITE ON (the small change) that makes labeling your files so much easier to do.
These are definitely items you must try.
I immediately put them to use and created a filing system for my nephew’s wedding this summer. It was so easy to do and now all of the files he needs from invitations to the budget are in one place and easy to see and grab and take with him. Thankfully he and his fiancé love it and are using already!
Here are just a few more suggestions on projects you can use these items for that I know I will be doing in the future:
1. Organize your home office and keep all of your active projects and files (e.g. bills, invitations, etc..) all in one neat place
2. Keep track of everything for an upcoming move
3. Use a Stadium file each new school year to organize the kids for school (e.g. calendar, homework folder, sports and extracurricular activities)
4. Organize medical, legal and financial documents for an elderly relative you might be helping to take care of
Now that I have the Stadium File and the Supertab File Folders I am not sure I can go back to just the ordinary items again.
I am addicted. Give them a try and I know you will be too.
Here is where you can easily buy them:
1. Stadium File
Try them out and let me know what you think and also please pass along any other ideas you have for great projects with them.
Also, spend some time at Smead.com and follow them on twitter (@smeadorganomics) and Facebook as well.
Disclosure: This is sponsored content and we have been paid to do this post. That being said, we do not blog about anything we do not believe in and Smead did not edit our post or direct our content in any way.