TOSS THE EMBARRASSMENT ASIDE AND SAVE LIVES…
March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
Please take 2 minutes and if you have any of the risk factors or symptoms listed below, please get checked. And pass this on to other people you know who you think should read this.
Risk Factors of Colon Cancer:
• Age 50 or older.
• A family history of cancer of the colon or rectum.
• A personal history of cancer of the colon, rectum, ovary, endometrium or breast.
• A history of polyps in the colon.
Signs or symptoms of Colon Cancer:
• A change in bowel habits.
• Blood (either bright red or very dark) in the stool.
• Diarrhea, constipation or feeling that the bowel does not empty completely.
• Stools that are narrower than usual.
• General abdominal discomfort (frequent gas pains, bloating, fullness or cramps).
• Weight loss with no known reason.
• Constant tiredness.