Giveaway: Love What You Do – Building A Career In The Culinary Industry
In the recipe for the ultimate ‘dream job,’ two components almost always exist – a job that involves what we are passionate about and a job that puts food on the table. But realistically, how many of us have abandoned the former for the latter?
Dorothy Cann Hamilton, author of Love What You Do: Building a Career in the Culinary Industry, asserts that finding a job that recognizes what you love to do should be the number one selection off the menu.
The position that many have been put in by the economy to be forced to switch careers, may very well be a blessing in disguise – a second chance to pursue a career that you actually enjoy. Hamilton’s advice is applicable to those looking for a job in the culinary arts and beyond.
Win this interesting and capitvating book! The giveaway is open to U.S. residents over 18. Here’s how to enter Buttoned Up’s Love What You Do signed book giveaway:
• Leave a comment on this blog (be sure to include your email when you submit the comment, so we know how to reach you).
• Extra Entry – mention this giveaway in a post or tweet with a link back and leave a comment letting us know you’ve done so.
• Extra Entry – sign up for Buttoned Up’s e-newsletter.
• Please post a separate comment for each extra entry so we know it’s been done!
• Entry period closes at midnight PST, Sunday, February 21st and the 5 winners will be announced Monday, Februrary 22nd.
**Note winner will be picked at random using Random.org and announced in the newsletter on Monday Februrary 22nd.