Thursday’s Carrot: Is It Just One Of Those Days/Weeks?
We all have bad days and good days, bad weeks and good weeks.
If it’s one of those bad times for you (or someone you know) and you just want the week to be over, here are some important things to remember that should help you get through the day/week and make it a little brighter. Enjoy. 🙂 (via Half-heartedly)
1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you, in some way.
3. The only reason everyone would ever hate you, is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you, can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
5. Every night, someone thinks about you as they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. Without you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique, in your own way.
9. Someone that you don’t know event exists, loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned it’s back on you, take a look, you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you probably won’t get it, but if you believe in yourself, you probably sooner or later will get it.
13. Always tell someone how you feel about them, you will fell much better when they know and in the end you’ll be glad you did.
14. Always remember compliments you received, forget about the rude remarks. You will go through this life peacefully without grudge.