Giveaway: The Dewey Deception
This Holiday, Give Your Kids the Gift of DECEPTION!
is motivating children to visit libraries and instilling a love of reading—the perfect gift for a booklover or child of any age, from 9 to 99! This book has been called a booklover’s DaVinci Code: When a mysterious white card falls out of a library copy of Charlotte’s Web, the Biblio Twins—Tom and Becky—find themselves in a complex puzzle-solving adventure that will take them the whole summer to complete. From a code based on the Dewey Decimal System to clues hidden within Web sites, their journey takes them from their local library, where they receive their clues and puzzles, to the Morgan Library in New York City. Able to communicate telepathically but fiercely competitive, the Biblio Twins have to learn to work together to solve each puzzle and ultimately figure out the greater mystery of what treasure awaits them at the end…and who is behind The Dewey Deception. Could it be their Uncle Klepto, or their nemesis Norton? Can you figure it all out before Tom and Becky? Or will you miss the clues in your race to reach the literally heart-stopping conclusion? One thing’s for sure: Keeping all their notes, journals, codes and information readily accessible and organized would have been much easier if the Biblio Twins had some great organizational products from Buttoned Up! A great read for your youngster!
Here’s how to enter Buttoned Up’s The Dewey Deception signed book giveaway:
• Leave a comment on this blog (be sure to include your email when you submit the comment, so we know how to reach you).
• Extra Entry – mention this giveaway in a post or tweet with a link back and leave a comment letting us know you’ve done so.
• Extra Entry – sign up for Buttoned Up’s e-newsletter.
• Please post a separate comment for each extra entry.
• Entry period closes at midnight PST, Sunday December 13, and the 2 winners will be announced Monday, December 14, 2009.
**Note winner will be picked at random and announced in the newsletter on Monday December 14, 2009.