Win a Copy of Tamra Davis’ Cookbook: Make Me Something Good to Eat
Win one of two copies of Tamra Davis’ fabulous new cookbook!
I have been using this cookbook almost daily ever since I got it a few months ago to make yummy, and yes, healthy recipes for the whole family. It’s got lots of good vegetarian recipes, a whole chapter on mexican food and a bunch of ideas on what to cook for dinner parties, brunches, pot luck, bake sales…etc. It’s got all the things a time-starved, modern mom can use. Simple, easy to follow and DELICIOUS!
Learn how to make an Apple Cake by Tamra:
Here’s how to enter Buttoned Up’s Make Me Something Good to Eat cookbook giveaway:
• Leave a comment on this blog (be sure to include your email when you submit the comment, so we know how to reach you).
• Extra Entry – mention this giveaway in a post or tweet with a link back and leave a comment letting us know you’ve done so.
• Extra Entry – sign up for Buttoned Up’s e-newsletter.
• Please post a separate comment for each extra entry.
• Entry period closes at midnight PST, Friday, December 4, 2009 and the 2 winners will be announced Monday, December 7, 2009.
**Note winner will be picked at random and announced in the newsletter on Monday, December 7, 2009.