Win a trip to NYC to ring in the New Year
Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013
Every New Year’s Eve is an opportunity to turn your back on the mistakes and missteps made in the past year and start fresh. That’s why so many people love this Holiday – it’s at once an objective look back and an optimistic look forward.
2012 certainly brought its ups (physicists found the Higgs particle!) and downs (Hurricane Sandy comes to mind). Hollie & Sarah are definitely among the millions who would like to put the effects of that monster storm behind them.
What do you want to leave behind in 2013?
What about you? Do you have something you’d rather just close the door on and move on from in 2013? Maybe you got out of a bad relationship, lost a job, or just had one of those years…? If so, we’ve got the perfect cure!
Imagine an all-expenses paid trip to NYC to celebrate New Year’s Eve at Times Square and shred anything and everything that’s associated with your bad memory.
It’s such a great way to start out fresh by getting rid of the paperwork and clutter from 2012 we just couldn’t resist sharing with all of you.
Would you like to be at the official New Year’s Eve 2013 Party in Times Square? Then enter the contest!
What would you win? Good question – does this appeal to you? It sure did to me!
• Two round trip airfare tickets
• Five-night hotel stay
• Designation as the official “First to Shred” at Good Riddance Day 2012
• Two VIP passes to an exclusive pre-viewing of the Waterford Crystal Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball
• Two tickets to the official New Year’s Eve 2013 Party on Times Square
• A comprehensive prize package of local area cuisine and attractions to cover meals and activities throughout the week, including tickets to a Broadway show
HURRY TO ENTER!
Submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, December 2, 2012. To submit an entry and to learn more about the contest, please visit www.cintras.com/goodriddanceday
Say Good Riddance to 2012, and welcome 2013 in style!