Book Giveaway: The Five-Minute Mom’s Club: 105 Tips to Make a Mom’s Life Easier
Stephanie Vozza, founder and president of The Organized Parent and author of The Five-Minute Mom’s Club: 105 Tips to Make a Mom’s Life Easier has graciously offered a copy of her book as a Buttoned Up giveaway. This wonderful book really does have 105 tips that will make your life easier! I read it and loved it – and I know you will too. Read Stephanie’s post Meal Planning Made Easy, which is based on the book, HERE.
Enter to Win
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents over 18. Here’s what you need to do to enter to win:
• Fan us on Facebook and follow up on Twitter and post below that you have done so!
• Extra Entry: Leave a comment on this blog below (be sure to include your email when you submit the comment, so we know how to reach you).
• Extra Entry – mention this giveaway in a post or tweet with a link back and leave a comment ON THIS POST letting us know you’ve done so.
• Extra Entry – sign up for Buttoned Up’s e-newsletter.
• Please post a separate comment for each extra entry below so we know it’s been done!
• Entry period closes at midnight PST, Sunday, October 31st, and the winner will be announced Monday, November 1st.
**Note winner will be picked at random using Random.org and announced in the newsletter on Monday, August 30th. Winners will be contacted by email. Winners will have seven (7) days to contact us and claim the prize before another winner is selected.