Monday’s Double Shot: Must Read: The Book of Awesome!
Happy Monday everyone! Yes, HAPPY MONDAY!
I am absolutely in love with a book you MUST read. It is called The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha and is all about the wonderful small things in life that make us happy, smile and appreciate life. I read the book in one night and can’t stop thinking about all the great things in life. What a way to start a Monday!
There is a website too you must see: 1000awesomethings.com
Here are a few of my favorites from the book (in no particular order):
1. Finding your keys (and the tv remote) after looking forever
2. Using rock-paper-scissors to settle anything
3. That feeling you get when you see the waiter at the restaurant bringing you your food
4. When that thing you were going to buy is already on sale
5. Feeling warm sand in between your toes
6. Peeling off your wet bathing suit and putting on warm clothes after swimming for a long time
7. When you suitcase tumbles down the luggage shoot first after a long flight
8. The smell of bakery air
9. Popping bubble wrap