Book Giveaway: Everything I Know About Perfectionism I Learned from My Breasts: Secrets and Solutions for Overpowering Perfectionism
Win your autographed copy of Everything I Know About Perfectionism I Learned from My Breasts: Secrets and Solutions for Overpowering Perfectionism
The author has agreed to give away two signed copies of her book – but wait! For those of you who do not win, you can still get an autographed copy when ordering through Debbie’s site, simply request she autograph it when ordering. You can order a book (soft cover is $19.95, instant download is $10) at: http://virtuallyorganized.com/more-from-debbie/. Don’t forget to review the excerpt from the book featured here at Buttoned Up!
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents over 18. Here’s what you need to do to enter to win:
• Leave a comment on this blog (be sure to include your email when you submit the comment, so we know how to reach you).
• Extra Entry – mention this giveaway in a post or tweet with a link back and leave a comment letting us know you’ve done so.
• Extra Entry – sign up for Buttoned Up’s e-newsletter.
• Please post a separate comment for each extra entry so we know it’s been done!
• Entry period closes at midnight PST, Sunday, May 16th, and the winner will be announced Monday, May 17th.
**Note winner will be picked at random using Random.org and announced in the newsletter on Monday May 17th. Winners will be contacted by email. Winners will have seven (7) days to contact us and claim the prize before another winner is selected.