Cleaning After a Holiday Party
We are in the midst of the holidays and for me that means various holiday parties and guests! Below are some tips to help with cleaning up after all those guests leave. Because a clean house during the holidays can only make life easier.
1. Leftover wine can be frozen in cubes and used for recipes that call for wine.
2. Water rings on a table can be cleaned by rubbing a small about of non-gel toothpaste and buffing with a clean cloth.
3. Flat club soda can rehydrate house plants. It contains a phosphate that helps stimulate plant growth.
4. Use leftover candy canes to infuse drinks with peppermint.
5. Save tissue paper from gifts for packing your suitcase for your next trip.
Hopefully these tips will help you continue to enjoy the holiday season!